Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mediterranean Egg White Omelette

Sorry everyone for not posting another recipe sooner but I thought I'd share a great morning breakfast recipe for you to inspire you all to get your day off on the right foot.

I can't take all the credit for this one but I do have to thank Soho Cafe & Grill in Astoria, New York for making me a believer of omelettes. I never liked them growing up but ever since I started long distance training back in 2007 I became notable customer always asking them to create this version but plate sized after a 16 mile run. Don't worry, this is the appropriate serving size


Mediterranean Egg White Omelette

3 egg whites
1/2 cup spinach
1/8 cup chopped onion
1/8 cup chopped tomato
sprinkle of feta cheese
garnish with basil

* serve with a side of homemade salsa *

No comments:

Post a Comment